Product updates for Keepthescore
This app was launched in 2016 and looked like this. A lot has changed since then and
we are actively improving things every week.
Chronological feature releases
- 1st June 2023: Updated the look-and-feel
- 29th May 2023: You can now upload logos on the baseball scoreboard
- 24th May 2023: Changed and improved period-end buzzer. Also: the default domain is now keepthescore.com (no longer keepthescore.co)
- 1st May 2023: New API documentation
- 26th April 2023: Released beta version of the new volleyball scoreboard
- 20th April 2023: Released beta of the new baseball scoreboard
- 14th April 2023: Added timeouts to sports scoreboards, plus design tweaks
- 12th April 2023: Changes to pricing.
- 4th April 2023: Changed design of rank numbers and many small layout and design tweaks
- 3rd April 2023: Enabled milliseconds on leaderboards (previously only seconds were possible)
- 24th March 2023: Released fundraising thermometers
- 17th March 2023: Any scoreboard or leaderboard can now be downloaded as a PNG image file.
- 7th March 2023: Commenting on boards no longer uses an extra login.
- 3rd March 2023: Live preview of themes and colors
- 21st February 2023: Theme colors (text color, background) can now be changed for themed boards
- 4th January 2023: Various changes to sharing of sport scoreboards. Sports scoreboards can now be embedded on other websites.
- 22nd December 2022: Changes to premium features: changing colors of sport scoreboard now free, image upload now a premium feature.
- 12th December 2022: New layout for streaming scoreboards: allow teams to be stacked
- 25th November 2022: 1st, 2nd, 3rd ranked-players can be given custom colors.
- 5th November 2022: Increased free tier to 50 players.
- 3rd November 2022: Sports scoreboard fouls now configurable and shown on streaming scoreboard
- 15th October 2022: Subscriptions for premium membership now live.
- 14th October 2022: Enabled payment via PayPal.
- 6th October 2022: Sport scoreboards: Made name of possession and period configurable. Show both on the streaming scoreboard.
- 30th September 2022: Changes to free tier: only boards up to 10 are free.
- 28th September 2022: Big changes to pricing.
- 21st September 2022: Increased free feature threshold to 20 players (previously it was 12 players).
- 29th August 2022: Boards can now be be configured to track times (hours, minutes, seconds)
- 23rd August 2022: Added ranking to scoreboards with compact layout
- 22nd August 2022: The API now allows player deletion
- 22nd July 2022: Team logos can be added to sports scoreboards
- 11th July 2022: You can share a link to your board that allows changing scores only, but does not give full admin access
- 6th May 2022: Scoreboard overlay for live streams
- 26th April 2022: Added a dashboard with public metrics for the app.
- 4th February 2022: Bulk editing of leaderboards
- 26th January 2022: Optional search box, for finding names on large boards
- 7th July 2021: Released team leaderboards
- 25th June 2021: Added units (e.g. $, €, miles, kg) to boards
- 25th April 2021: Added embedding of boards into other pages
- 4th October 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
Questions and feedback
Do you have a question, feedback, or a feature request? Great! We answer every message within 1 working day (sometimes on the weekend too). You can reach us in the following ways:
Whilst you're here: subscribe to our newsletter to always be informed about what's new.